Monday, January 17, 2011

zombies & cardio

Dear Chicken Nugget,

I love zombies.  They're scary and gruesome.  And scary.  And I love them.  

It probably has something to do with the fact that I was introduced to scary movies at an early age.  I love a good scary movie.  A good scary movie is like a roller coaster ride in the dark.  And, if the scary movies is about zombies, even better.

Sometimes I'll even dream about zombies.  In these dreams I'm fighting them, running away from them, and genuinely getting an adrenaline rush out of it.  Zombie dreams are the best.

So, today when you and your mom went out to meet up with other mommies and babies, I stayed home and put on Zombieland.  I tried watching that movie with your mom once.  She didn't last beyond the opening credits.  She doesn't get scary movies the way I do.  She doesn't dream about zombies either.

As I write this letter I'm watching the main character run away from zombies. 

Yet another good reason to train hard.  We also own the Zombie Survival Guide, so no worries.  FYI, as soon as you learn to walk we're gonna teach you how to run.  Rule #1: Cardio.


Eternally yours,

Tu papa

No comments:

Post a Comment