Friday, April 2, 2010

Dear Little Ducky

Dear Chicken Nugget,

Last night I had a strange but cute dream about you.  Your mom and I were going to the hospital because we got a phone call saying that you had been born.

When we arrived they brought out a little bed where a little duckling had hatched out of an egg.  The duckling was still halfway out of the egg, but its feathers were dry and fluffy.  The little duckling was our baby and I was so happy that it had arrived.

The colorful little duckling was following us wherever we walked.  Everyone in the dream who asked us about our baby seemed to be completely OK with the fact that our baby was a duck.  And, I was proud of my little duckling.

So, chicken nugget, when you're older and have your degree in Psychology you can analyze the dream all you want.  But, personally, I think it means that we're going to love you no matter what.

Waddle on.

Eternally yours,


Your papa

No comments:

Post a Comment