Tuesday, May 4, 2010

23 weeks in the belly

Dear Chicken Nugget,

Today you've been in the belly for 23 weeks.  You are now about 11 inches long and weigh over a pound.  This puts you at about the size of a mango.

Your sense of movement is now well-developed so you can feel your mom moving and dancing.  So, I'll be dancing with your mom a lot over the next few weeks.  Your ears are picking up loud noises from the outside world now.  So maybe if I scream, you can hear me.  I'm sure you'll mom will love me screaming around the apartment.

Your mom has been feeling you kick more and she's been reading books to you every night.  Last week she even got a seat on the subway because people are starting to notice that she is pregnant.   

I'm hoping that soon I'll be able to feel you through the belly.  Keep kicking baby!


Eternally yours,

Your papa

No comments:

Post a Comment